Alpha Phi Omega is a national co-ed service fraternity. There are over 360 chapters across the United States. There is also an international presence in the Philippines, Canada, and Australia as well. Its Cardinal Principles are Leadership, Friend, and Service.
Member since May 2009.
- Administrative Vice President: Fall 2009 & Spring 2010
- Managed chapter website
- Overlooked chapter list-serve so that members/pledges did not abuse it
- Multicultural Aids Awareness Day (MAAD) Decorations Committee Chair
for the event
- Managed committee to get ideas and input
- Service Vice President: Fall 2010
- Managed service project sign-up sheet with Google Docs
Please click on images to enlarge.